The “Hilti Mécatronique” prize rewards a Master Project or scientific publication which is outstanding by its creativity, innovation or originality in the field of mechatronics (sensors, actuators, control or movement) where the practical application is emphasised. Sections wich are not concerned are not excluded.
Level of studies
Master project or scientific publication
A student can only apply to two Prizes awarded by a Jury.
To do so, here below the guidelines:
- Log on your IS-Academia account
- Click on the new « Candidature prix projet de master » tab on the menu bar and select the one or two Prizes you wish to apply to,
- Download your application letter and your application file (Projet de Master),
- Ask your Master project director to email the Service Académique (firstname.lastname@example.org) his recommandation letter certifying that the work corresponds to the spirit and rules of the prize. This letter should mention the grade received at the oral presentation and be sent within the deadline.
- Click « soumettre/submit » to transfer your complete application file to the Academice Service, or « sauvegarder/save » if you only wish to save your datas before transferring your file later.
The prize is awarded by a jury