CSD pour l’environnement
This prize rewards an excellent project of master being characterized by solutions increasing the quality of life and the environment.
A student cannot apply to more than 2 Prizes rewarded by a jury. He or she must apply to the secretary’s office of the Environmental Sciences and Engineering section and bring :
- An application letter, countersigned by the responsible professor
- The student musk ask for a recommendation letter to his/her professor, stating his/her appreciation of the work and mentioning the grade obtained at the Master project. This letter needs to be sent per email to the section at email@example.com
- The project in pdf. version
- The declaration of the application for two prizes maximum.
Amount: Variable, but up to a maximum of CHF 2’000
Société suisse de géomatique et de gestion du territoire
This prize rewards the best complete Master average in the Environmental sciences and engineering section.
Amount: CHF 1’000
SIA Vaud for the EPFL students
Three prizes are offered:
- One of the awards is the best grade at one of the master programs of the ENAC faculty (architects are excluded)
- One of them rewards the best master project in Civil Engineering that stands out by its excellence. The candidates are proposed to the SIA Vaud by the directors of the master projects, with the authorization of the concerned students. The Master’s thesis need to have been graded with a minimum of 5.5 and stand out by their original, innovative and pragmatic dimension, in line with the constraints of sustainability.
Amount: CHF 1’000 for the project of Master prize – CHF 500 for the best grade prize
SIA Vaud Regulation